At Loginla, your privacy is our top priority and always has been. So we have established a policy that describes GroundAlliance’s website and its portal (www.loginla.com) practices of collecting, using, disclosing, transferring and storing user’s information.
We are committed to responsible management of user information and abides by all rules, both ethical and legal, regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data. We strictly adhere to all industry guidelines and continually monitor and enhance how we manage the use and security of collected data.
In the following, we tell you which information we might possibly collect and how we use it.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you choose to access the various parts of website and product application accessible through our services it requires us to know certain information about you and other users with those you interact. The amount and types of information that we gather depend on the nature of the interaction with our services. Several categories of information collected from you, are as described below.
A. Information provided by the User
Information that you may provide to us includes, but is not limited to: name, email addresses (including yours and any other user’s), username, registration related details like mailing address, phone number, transaction-related information (when you download or use loginla app and portal; information you provide us when you contact us for help; and; information you enter into our website/ application services when using the app).
We may ask you to provide this information when you:
- Log in or create an account with Loginla (Web and Mobile applications)
- Download the mobile app and register the application. Please note that registration with us is not mandatory however in this case you will be able to use only a few features offered by the application and not others.
- Start using website/ web application/ mobile app
- Create or edit your user account/ profile
- Request certain features (e.g., training materials, demo and more information on the product)
- Contact customer support
When we use the acquired information, it will be in ways that are compatible with the purpose for which we originally requested it.
The decision to provide us with information is optional; however, if you elect not to provide certain information, you may not be able to access certain content or features available through the Loginla Services.
B. Automatically Collected Information
We automatically track and store certain information about your use of Loginla services, including when you use our website and application(s) without logging in.
We use this information for internal matter or investigation (after the prior approval is taken from the user) to improve our product, its performance, and our services.
Device and Usage information – We may collect information about the computers/mobile devices you use to access our website and/or applications and how you use them. Examples of the information that we may automatically collect and analyze include, but are not limited to:
- Unique Device Identifiers, including, but not limited to, IP Address, i.e. internet protocol address that can reveal a web user’s general location (city/state/country), MAC Address, IMEI etc.
- Device attributes, including browser types, browser language, and operating system;
- Usage data, including information related to the ways in which you interact with the services, such as web log data, the date and time you used the services, the frequency of your use of the services, error logs, and other similar information; and
- Transactional data related to the documents you upload using Loginla Services (application), such as registration request metadata, order/ requests, the authentication method used, and booking order history.
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
In general, we use the information we collect to facilitate and administer the services you request. More specifically, we use your information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products (including its effectiveness, usability, and popularity), services (including the content and advertisements on our website), and technologies;
- Send communications to you, such as records regarding our relationship, your transaction status, and any customer report;
- Test, develop and notify you about recent updates, new features, and services from Loginla;
- Verify your identity, detect and protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business (es), or our applications or services; against error, fraud, and other illegal activities; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection, use or disclosure.
- Troubleshoot user problems and resolve disputes.
DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION AND/ OR SHARING OF INFORMATION
Loginla does not sell, trade, or rent your information to others except as described below for the mentioned purposes:
Other Users Designated by You: If you invite others to access, use, or edit content you create through Loginla application(s), we will make such content available to the individuals you invited.
Service Providers: We may share your information with companies who provide services such as information processing, authentication systems, fraud detection, search technology, advertising and fulfillment services, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer satisfaction surveys. These companies are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and obligated to protect your information (e.9., AWS cloud, payment gateway services). They may be located wherever Loginla operates.
Partners: We may share your information with other companies/partners under common ownership or control with Loginla.
Consent: We may share your information in other ways and for new purposes if you have asked us to do so or have agreed to such sharing. For example, posting customer testimonials on our website that may identify you if we have received your consent.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party (upon prior approval from the user).
THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY RECEIVE PERSONAL DATA
We may use a limited number of third-party service providers to assist us in providing services to our customers or to meet internal business needs.
Currently, we are using two third-party tools
Sendgrid – used for sending emails and Twilio – used for sending SMS through the application. These third parties may access, process, or store personal data in the course of providing their services. We maintain contracts with these third parties to restrict their access, use, and disclosure of personal data in compliance with our Privacy Shield obligations, and we may be liable for such parties if they fail to meet these obligations.
DATA RETENTION, MAINTAINING USER’S INFORMATION, AND DEACTIVATION OF ACCOUNTS
We shall retain your information for as long as your account is active or as necessary for legal business purposes.
Reviewing and Updating User’s Information:
We offer you the ability to review and change certain information about you (such as your profile information, contact information, password and user preferences) by logging into the Loginla services (web and mobile app) and entering the new information yourself in your profile page. You must promptly update your information if it changes or is inaccurate. You can also make a request to modify information that cannot be amended or deleted through the application by contacting us (at [email protected]). We will take reasonable steps to permit you to modify information that is inaccurate or incomplete. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Closing Your Account:
If you wish to close your account, please send us a request at [email protected]. Upon your request, we will deactivate your account, and delete your information from our active databases. Your account will be closed as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. However, we will retain in our files and use some of your information in order to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement and comply with legal requirements as is permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such personal information will be deactivated from public and member viewing and will only be available to select Loginla personnel.
If you have shared any content or information through our Services with other users, such content or information may still be available to them if they have not also deleted it or closed their accounts.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
Loginla takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We employ physical, electronic, and administrative procedures based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties from illegally obtaining this information, especially when accessing third-party sites.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. The ways we do this include:
- using encryption/tokenization when collecting or transferring sensitive
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you to authorized personnel who need to know that information in order to operate, enhance or improve our Loginla website and applications;
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information
- While collecting or transferring sensitive information such as passwords and other personal information, Loginla uses encryption/tokenization methods like Transport Layer Security (TLS)/tokenx. This protects information as it crosses the Internet.
- Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Every cookie is unique to your particular web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name with some digits and numbers. It allows the website to remember your browsing behavior & show you relevant ads based on the browsing pattern.
- Source of the visit to the website
- Authentication and security
- Time spent on the website
- Pages viewed on the website
- Storing your username
They are used to
- Authenticate your access to the application and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your accounts.
- Detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate Loginla user agreements and terms.
- Help us understand and improve how people use our Loginla website and application.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to use some of the interactive features of Loginla services.
Please note that the scope of this tracking is limited to the Loginla website/ applications domain. Loginla website/ application does not track its customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Loginla offers its visitors and users a means to choose how we may use information provided. You can stop all collection of information by requesting deactivation of your registered account/profile or uninstalling the app. You may use the standard uninstall procedure as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile apps marketplace or network.
PRIVACY MEASURES FOR CHILDREN
loginla.com completely aware of the fact that sites are visited by client’s children. We encourage guardians and children to spend time online together.
At diverse places on loginla.com, we may require information whether the user is under the age of 18, or 13, for instance, while requesting personal information from users, or we may inquire for parental approval.
By accepting this policy, you are giving us a freedom to access your account details. Under no circumstances, we are liable for any misrepresentation made by a user regarding his account details. You give us controls to manage your information and protect your privacy and security. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
For better communication between clients, we want to access your contacts and with one click you can contact whomsoever you contact within the app. We can send and receive messages regarding a particular service either from you or from a third party.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
210 Route 4E, Suite 211 Paramus, New Jersey 07652-5103 (US)